Full Stack Web Developer
- El Segundo, CA
Requisition ID: 47731
All Locations: El Segundo, CA (California)
A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning government to commercial, you'll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration - to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you'll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
- Support the full cycle design and development of maintainable high performance websites, tools, and mobile/VR/AR web applications from conception, through sustainment
- Work in a dynamic development team building the front-end and back-end of multiple web 2.0 & mobile projects where each member is expected to participate in multiple areas including requirements definition, database architecture, user interface design, programming, testing, and customer delivery
- Participate in multiple technology exploratory & research efforts including prototyping, trade studies, and experimentation to evaluate the best options, capabilities, and tools available to help visualize and analyze complex data
- B.S. in Computer Science, Informatics, App Development, Engineering, Game Development or related discipline
- Two or more years of experience in development of applications for web based frameworks or mobile applications or equivalent education
- Ability to work both independently, and with others cooperatively within a team
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance, which is issued by the US government. US citizenship is required to obtain a clearance.
- Experience developing and deploying web products onto cloud services including web server management, infrastructure, database, and networking
- Experience working with BitBucket and/or JIRA (or similar alternative) for collaborative software coding and task management
Transcripts are required for this position.
Additional Requisition Details
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Relocation Available: Yes
Employment Type: Regular
Work Schedule: Full Time
The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office, and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to provide critical solutions to technologically complex systems in such areas as communications, shipping, law enforcement, and cyber, among others.
From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world.
All Aerospace employees working in organizations with technical responsibilities are required to apply for and maintain at least a Secret clearance. U.S. citizenship is required for those positions.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion,genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email email@example.com. You can also reviewThe Equal Employment Opportunity is the Lawposter andthe supplement, as well as thePay Transparency Policy Statement.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Computer Science, Security Clearance, Database, Technology, Engineering, Government
Back to top