Requisition ID: 41791
All Locations: El Segundo, CA (California)
A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning clandestine to commercial, you'll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration - to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you'll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
We focus on Analog Electronics, Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility as well as Power Systems Engineering. If you want to get a Space Industrywide exposure to Space Satellite Electronics, Launch Vehicles electronics and systems engineering, RF shielding effectiveness testing at launch sites, UAV technology innovation (low level), electronics circuit design, analysis, build, test, with the addition to a host of other projects that cannot be advertised, the Electronics and Power Systems Department is for you.
This position can be filled as an Aerospace Member of Technical Staff or Senior Member of Technical Staff
- Strong background and capability in analog circuit design.
- Analysis, test, and trouble-shooting.
- Generation of worse case circuit analysis (WCCA) products.
- Knowledge of how to review and evaluate WCCAs.
- Very good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills (someone that can work with a wide variety of personalities).
- Ability to obtain Secret level security clearance issued by the US Government (US citizenship required).
- Two or more years of increasingly responsible and related engineering experience.
- Ability to clearly report findings to management.
Required for consideration as Senior Member of Technical Staff (In Addition)
- Five or more years of increasingly responsible and related engineering experience.
- Potential to mentor junior engineers.
- Experience in evaluation of worst-case circuit analysis.
- Experience in circuit design.
- Current and active Secret level government clearance.
Transcripts are required for this position.
Additional Requisition Details
System Job Title : MEMBER-TECH STF
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Relocation Available: Yes
Employment Type: Regular
Work Schedule: Full Time
The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office, and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to provide critical solutions to technologically complex systems in such areas as communications, shipping, law enforcement, and cyber, among others.
From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the supplement , as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Engineering
Back to top