Employment Type: Full-Time, On-site #LI-ONSITE
This Financial Solutions Specialist position starts at $20.14 per hour with an incentive opportunity based off individual performance. We also offer the following benefits for all employees: 401k, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Paid Volunteer Hours, and an Advia Sponsored Wellness Program.
What you should know about the role:
The most essential function of this position is to proactively identify financial solutions for our members by Interacting with customers both in person and through proactive phone calls. You will leverage products and services that can save them money and time, earn them money, add convenience and/or give the member peace of mind. This is accomplished by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members as defined by living and demonstrating the core values of the credit union; Act with Integrity, Drive Progress, Build & Strengthen Relationships and Keep People at the Core.
What to know about Advia:
Advia is a fast-growing Credit Union. We are in the top 3% of credit unions in the United States and serve over 198,000 members and with assets near $3 Billion. We are deeply rooted in the communities we serve and have a passion for placing our members needs above all else. Our culture can only be described as "work hard, play hard."
Why you should work for us:
Financial Solution Specialists enjoy the ability to earn more than your base pay through our weekly incentive program.
As a team member of Advia, you can expect regular and constructive guidance, development opportunities, great benefits including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k match, and generous PTO. You will also enjoy paid holidays and every Sunday off. You will work with a dedicated team and engaged leaders.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer. We would encourage you to come live the Advia life!
What you can expect to do as a Financial Solutions Specialist:
- Interview existing and potential members in person and by phone and explains specific services, products, and policies. Identify members' needs and cross-sell Credit Union services and products actively in an appropriate, professional manner, meeting Credit Union standards. This includes outbound call expectations pertaining to CRM and other call list leads.
- Counsel members regarding money management and financial matters. Including communicating loan denials, explaining decisions, and providing direction for future consideration.
- Perform timely and accurate lending functions and offer lending solutions of all varieties including HELOC and Business Lending.
- Build and maintain a book of business to help improve present, past, and future member relationships. Proactively build and manage a pipeline that drives progress for the benefit of the members financial well-being.
- Perform new account functions, explain various account and ownership options, and obtain the required information and documentation.
- Cross-sell electronic services and assist members in setting up electronic services enrollment and understanding the e-statement process.
- Ensure that the Credit Union's quality and professional reputation is projected and maintained. Stays informed regarding policy and procedure updates as well as local and national banking and lending trends.
Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals preferred.
Strong interpersonal skills. Courtesy and tact are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with members and others inside and outside the organization.
Want to see more?
Check us out on Instagram for an inside look at what the #advialife is all about.