Senior Recruiter (Financial/Biotech/Healthcare)
Why Advanced RPO?
As a leading Recruitment Process Outsourcer, we’re focused on a common mission: to do everything we can for the companies that need us. We thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where innovation, a passion for learning, and a strong work ethic are the keys to success.
If you’re looking for an empowered culture with people who can think on their feet, you’ve found it at Advanced RPO. We’re proud of being a highly transparent organization led by people who are passionate about what we do.
This is a place where relationships run deep. We’re in this together and we rely on each other to share insights and best practices in order to deliver truly excellent customer service.
As a Specialty Recruiter at Advanced RPO, you will strategically partner with your client to provide high- level hiring support. As a top RPO service, our Recruitment team becomes an extension of our client’s team. To be successful in this role, a Specialty Recruiter must be highly motivated, have a strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source and recruit top tier talent for our well-known clients in the IT, Healthcare or R&D industries.
- Coordinate recruiting activities to source candidates.
- Conduct screens and interviews to identify qualified candidates.
- Partner closely with client hiring managers and executive team
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- Primarily recruit niche-based candidates
- Must have a high sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to support workflow and processes.
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communication.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Collaborate with client contacts to define goals and staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Five plus years of RPO, staffing or recruiting experience; a minimum of 3 years in one of the specialty areas
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them clearly.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Ability to analyze data and audit records.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must be able to interact and influence all levels within the organization.
See Inside the Office of Advanced RPO
Advanced RPO provides talent acquisition solutions to middle market employers. With a laser-focused approach to solving talent acquisition challenges, the organization works to understand each client’s business strategy to ensure an aligned solution. The Advanced RPO team helps clients thrive in today’s fast-paced, talent-driven economy, achieving a competitive business edge through a stronger, more adaptable workforce.
Back to top