Part-Time Phone Screener
Why Advanced RPO?
As a leading Recruitment Process Outsourcer, we’re focused on a common mission: to do everything we can for the companies that need us. We thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where innovation, a passion for learning, and a strong work ethic are the keys to success.
If you’re looking for an empowered culture with people who can think on their feet, you’ve found it at Advanced RPO. We’re proud of being a highly transparent organization led by people who are passionate about what we do.
This is a place where relationships run deep. We’re in this together and we rely on each other to share insights and best practices in order to deliver truly excellent customer service.
PART-TIME PHONE SCREENER
As a Part-Time Phone Screener, you will phone interview candidates to qualify their candidacy for potential job opportunities with our client (s). Your contribution as a PT team member will be 30 hours/ week or less. As a top RPO service, our Recruitment team becomes an extension of our client’s team. To be successful in this role a Recruiter must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct phone screens and interviews to identify qualified candidates.
- Manage activity and progress within our ATS system: iCIMS.
- Function in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- Work with a high sense of urgency in a results-oriented environment.
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communication.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Collaborate with client contacts to define goals and staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong phone presence and ability to lead conversations
- Flexibility to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Ability to analyze data and audit records.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
See Inside the Office of Advanced RPO
Advanced RPO provides talent acquisition solutions to middle market employers. With a laser-focused approach to solving talent acquisition challenges, the organization works to understand each client’s business strategy to ensure an aligned solution. The Advanced RPO team helps clients thrive in today’s fast-paced, talent-driven economy, achieving a competitive business edge through a stronger, more adaptable workforce.
Back to top