Technical Search Consultant
A Technical Search Consultant sources, recruits, and places top talent with our clients on a direct hire basis.
- Sources, contacts, and recruits quality candidates to maintain a pipeline in each key area of one's niche.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to assess the profile of candidates and be able to present candidates that best suit the clients' hiring needs.
- Various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and proactive outreach to candidates in active jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
- Achieving daily metrics to include 20 live conversations per day and 10 new candidate interviews per week.
- Completes placements by coordinating client interview schedules, conducting effective candidate preps, post-interview debriefing of clients/candidates, offer negotiation, and post-placement quality assurance.
- After training, Search Consultants should estimate $20,000+/month in revenue.
- Candidate Relations
- Counsels candidates, gives useful feedback & coaches candidates through the interview process.
- Consistently communicates with candidates to foster open, honest candidate relationships.
- Helps candidates maintain morale throughout the interviewing process.
- Asks for and generates candidate referrals.
- Sales & Account Management
- Develops new business through sales efforts, including cold calling decision makers to ultimately book 2 client visits/ week.
- Gathers job order specific detail from clients, including job descriptions, skills required and salary ranges.
- Collaborates with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the organization/department's strategic hiring plans.
- Develops partnerships with key clients to facilitate the hiring process and increase long-term business.
- Consistent communication with client to ascertain feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles accounts receivable issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Communicates proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Collaboration with the Advanced Team
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Technical Recruiters to maintain a team approach to handling our clients' needs.
- Support other branches offices with their placement needs when possible.
- Complete weekly reports accurately and on time.
- Achieve weekly recruiting, interviewing, send-out, placement and marketing goals.
- Participate in weekly branch and daily team meetings.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of successful business experience is preferred. Staffing industry or Sales experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
John connects with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs related to permanent, interim, and contract hiring solutions, all while building a strong network for Advanced Resources.
Back to top