Technical Search Consultant
We are Advanced Resources, a top award-winning staffing agency. We're authorities in the contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire placement of HR, technology, accounting/finance, healthcare, and office support professionals. We also provide a suite of strategic workforce business solutions designed to help our clients maximize the value they receive from talent. We specialize in identifying and understanding our clients hiring challenges and providing extraordinary talent and strategic solutions for their unique workforce needs. Our high-touch talent acquisition services involve effective talent recruitment, assessment and retention, and close collaboration with clients for a true partnership. We remain engaged with hiring managers and employees through assignments for continued business success. Whether you're passionate about our sales, recruiting or corporate support roles, you'll have the opportunity to do something extraordinary. Our employees are what drive our success and are at the very core of our identity.
As a Technical Search Consultant you have 2+ years experience planning and executing recruiting activity in the Technology niche to ensure positive candidate experience and client retention occurs to support the long-term growth plans of your market.
- You actively source, contact, and recruit quality technology talent to maintain a pipeline.
- You are confident performing behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to assess technology talent that best suit the clients' hiring needs.
- You engage in various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and dedicated outreach to professionals in active jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
- You complete placements by coordinating client interview schedules, conducting effective candidate preps, post-interview debriefing, offer negotiation, and post-placement quality assurance. After your training, you should estimate $20,000+/month in revenue.
- You proactively consult and collaborate with client contacts to define goals, understand talent trends and initiatives by maintaining best in class client relationships and ensuring high level of client happiness.
- You develop new business through sales efforts, including cold calling decision makers to ultimately book 2 client visits/ week.
- You foster positive relationships to encourage increased sales. You actively market technology talent to clients.
- You work closely with other Business Development Executives and Staffing Consultants on a team approach to handling our clients' needs.
- You are metrics driven, and achieve weekly recruiting, interviewing, send-out, placement and marketing goals.
- You are supportive of other branches and participate in weekly branch and daily team meetings.
- You effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, talent, and teammates on a regular basis.
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
- You have 2+ years of business experience. Staffing or Sales experience is preferred.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to start fast with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- $75/mth Reimbursement for Wellness Activities let us pay for your gym!
- Community Works – extra time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice and Advanced matches your efforts with a donation
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match vesting schedule
- Five Star Company Paid Trip. Love what you do, meet your plan, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
Advanced Resources is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Senior Staffing Consultant
As Senior Staff Consultant, Maria focuses on placing office administrative professionals in contract and contract-to-hire placements, ensuring that clients and candidates are both happy with the results.
Back to top