Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist identifies and acquires exceptional talent to support our Strategic Account Clients.
Individuals must be able to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, leaders, and our clients.
- Thoroughly understand and embody Advanced's vision, mission, and values
- Attract, source, recruit, and maintain strong pipeline of top tier talent for assigned client(s)
- Perform behavioral-based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients' staffing needs
- Maintain general knowledge of standards of the American Staffing Association, all local, state, and federal laws and regulations as they pertain to recruiting
- Consult and coordinate with recruitment, sales, and administrative teams to understand clients' needs, and maximize service levels
- Ensure completion of on-boarding documents for new associates, including Everify, tax, benefits, and client specific compliance requirements
- Implement creative employee relations programs to retain talent, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals
- Utilize applicant tracking system to support workflow and processes
- Strong command of social media tools for sourcing and relationship building
- Work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual daily, weekly and monthly growth targets
- Responsible for executing the recruiting plan as directed by leadership
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of business experience, preferably in staffing or recruiting
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Senior Staffing Consultant
As Senior Staff Consultant, Maria focuses on placing office administrative professionals in contract and contract-to-hire placements, ensuring that clients and candidates are both happy with the results.
Back to top