Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist identifies and acquires exceptional talent to support our Strategic Account Clients.
Individuals must be able to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, leaders, and our clients.
- Thoroughly understand and embody Advanced’s vision, mission, and values
- Attract, source, recruit, and maintain strong pipeline of top tier talent for assigned client(s)
- Perform behavioral-based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients’ staffing needs
- Maintain general knowledge of standards of the American Staffing Association, all local, state, and federal laws and regulations as they pertain to recruiting
- Consult and coordinate with recruitment, sales, and administrative teams to understand clients’ needs, and maximize service levels
- Ensure completion of on-boarding documents for new associates, including Everify, tax, benefits, and client specific compliance requirements
- Implement creative employee relations programs to retain talent, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals
- Utilize applicant tracking system to support workflow and processes
- Strong command of social media tools for sourcing and relationship building
- Work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual daily, weekly and monthly growth targets
- Responsible for executing the recruiting plan as directed by leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of business experience, preferably in staffing or recruiting
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Senior Staffing Consultant
As a Senior Staffing Consultant, Rich helps companies in the Chicagoland market identify talent for their accounting and finance hiring and project initiatives.
Back to top