Staffing Consultant - Finance & Accounting
A Staffing Consultant will thrive in a fast-paced sales culture. To be successful in this role a Staffing Consultant must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
- Attract, source, recruit and place top tier talent of specific niche professionals.
- Establishes job descriptions, skills required and pay rates in conjunction with client contacts.
- Coordinates temporary and temporary-to-hire referral recruiting activities to source candidates.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients' staffing needs.
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Interview 10 candidates per week & initiate 20 connections with candidates or clients/day
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Communicates proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Retention is managed through consistent communication with temporary employees.
- Gives feedback, counsels and coaches when necessary.
- Implements creative employee relations programs to retain temporary employees, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals.
- Collaborates with client contacts to define goals and staffing needs.
- Participates in client meetings to ascertain client feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles invoicing issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Maintains follow up with the client and candidate as necessary ensuring high level of client satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of business experience is preferred. Staffing or Sales experience is ideal.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
John connects with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs related to permanent, interim, and contract hiring solutions, all while building a strong network for Advanced Resources.
Back to top