A Staffing Consultant will thrive in a fast-paced sales culture. To be successful in this role a Staffing Consultant must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
- Attract, source, recruit and place top tier talent of specific niche professionals.
- Establishes job descriptions, skills required and pay rates in conjunction with client contacts.
- Coordinates temporary and temporary-to-hire referral recruiting activities to source candidates.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients’ staffing needs.
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Interview 10 candidates per week & initiate 20 connections with candidates or clients/day
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Communicates proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Retention is managed through consistent communication with temporary employees.
- Gives feedback, counsels and coaches when necessary.
- Implements creative employee relations programs to retain temporary employees, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals.
- Collaborates with client contacts to define goals and staffing needs.
- Participates in client meetings to ascertain client feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles invoicing issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Maintains follow up with the client and candidate as necessary ensuring high level of client satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of business experience is preferred. Staffing or Sales experience is ideal.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Senior Staffing Consultant
As a Senior Staffing Consultant, Rich helps companies in the Chicagoland market identify talent for their accounting and finance hiring and project initiatives.
Back to top