Senior Financial Analyst/Senior Accountant
Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for general ledger accountability, financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis. This position is a key liaison connecting our multiple business units.
• Perform monthly financial statements, reporting, reconciliation and analysis
• General ledger maintenance
• Produce and summarize financial and profitability analysis
• Lead monthly meetings with directors of the organization. Assist with financial and tax audits
• Continuous management and support of budget
• Evaluate and advise end users on business trends such as revenue and expenses
• Assist with budget planning and analysis
• Support with financial projects such as year-end close, audit, tax package, and budgets
• Maintain balance sheet integrity and accuracy by verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions according to schedule
• Create adjusting journal entries for balance sheet accounts as needed
• Assist in developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business is required.
• Minimum of 3 years accounting or finance experience.
• Advanced knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to multi-task and master new tasks quickly are essential.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP
• Experience with Qlik
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel within the any of the Advanced Group locations
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Senior Staffing Consultant
As a Senior Staffing Consultant, Rich helps companies in the Chicagoland market identify talent for their accounting and finance hiring and project initiatives.
Back to top