Search Consultant - Accounting & Finance
We are Advanced Resources, a top award-winning staffing agency. We're authorities in the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement of HR, technology, accounting/finance, healthcare, and office support professionals. We also provide a suite of strategic workforce business solutions designed to help our clients maximize the value they receive from talent. We specialize in identifying and understanding our clients hiring challenges and providing extraordinary talent and strategic solutions for their unique workforce needs. Our high-touch talent acquisition services involve effective talent recruitment, assessment and retention, and close collaboration with clients for a true partnership. We remain engaged with hiring managers and employees through assignments for continued business success. Whether you're passionate about our sales, recruiting or corporate support roles, you'll have the opportunity to do something extraordinary. Our employees are what drive our success and are at the very core of our identity.
As a Search Consultant you have 2+ years experience planning and executing recruiting activity to ensure positive candidate experience and client retention occurs to support the long-term growth plans of your market.
- You actively source, contact, and recruit quality candidates to maintain a pipeline.
- You are confident performing behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to assess candidates that best suit the clients' hiring needs.
- You engage in various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and dedicated outreach to candidates in active jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
- You complete placements by coordinating client interview schedules, conducting effective candidate preps, post-interview debriefing, offer negotiation, and post-placement quality assurance. After your training, you should estimate $20,000+/month in revenue.
- You consistently communicate with candidates and clients to foster open, honest relationships.
- You develop new business through sales efforts, including cold calling decision makers to ultimately book 2 client visits/ week.
- You collaborate with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the organization/department's strategic hiring plans. You develop partnerships with key clients to facilitate the hiring process and increase long-term business.
- You foster positive relationships to encourage increased sales. You actively market candidates to clients.
- You work closely with other Business Development Executives and Staffing Consultants on a team approach to handling our clients' needs.
- You are metrics driven, and achieve weekly recruiting, interviewing, send-out, placement and marketing goals.
- You are supportive of other branches and participate in weekly branch and daily team meetings.
- You effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and teammates on a regular basis.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in related field.
- You have 2+ years of successful business experience. Staffing industry and sales experience required.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to start fast with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- $75/mth Reimbursement for Wellness Activities let us pay for your gym!
- Community Works – extra time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice and Advanced matches your efforts with a donation
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match vesting schedule
- Five Star Company Paid Trip. Love what you do, meet your plan, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
Advanced Resources is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
John connects with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs related to permanent, interim, and contract hiring solutions, all while building a strong network for Advanced Resources.
Back to top