A Search Consultant sources, recruits, and places top talent with our clients on a direct hire basis.
- Sources, contacts, and recruits quality candidates to maintain a pipeline in each key area of one’s niche.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to assess the profile of candidates and be able to present candidates that best suit the clients’ hiring needs.
- Various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and proactive outreach to candidates in active jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
- Achieving daily metrics to include 20 live conversations per day and 10 new candidate interviews per week.
- Completes placements by coordinating client interview schedules, conducting effective candidate preps, post-interview debriefing of clients/candidates, offer negotiation, and post-placement quality assurance.
- Search Consultants should estimate $20,000+/month in revenue.
- Counsels candidates, gives useful feedback & coaches candidates through the interview process.
Consistently communicates with candidates to foster open, honest candidate relationships.
- Helps candidates maintain morale throughout the interviewing process.
- Asks for and generates candidate referrals.
Sales & Account Management
- Develops new business through sales efforts, including cold calling decision makers to ultimately book 2 client visits/ week.
- Gathers job order specific detail from clients, including job descriptions, skills required and salary ranges.
- Collaborates with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the organization/department’s strategic hiring plans.
- Develops partnerships with key clients to facilitate the hiring process and increase long-term business.
- Consistent communication with client to ascertain feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles accounts receivable issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Communicates proactively with clients to pull orders.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of successful business experience is preferred.
- Staffing industry or Sales experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
- Can plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others.
- Uses common sense, logical reasoning, research skills, and decision-making skills to solve problems and enhance team results.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and teammates on a regular basis.
- Strong verbal communication skills, especially a strong phone presence.
- Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Senior Staffing Consultant
As a Senior Staffing Consultant, Rich helps companies in the Chicagoland market identify talent for their accounting and finance hiring and project initiatives.
Back to top