A Resource Manager will thrive in a fast-paced sales culture. To be successful in this role a Resource Manager must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
Recruitment, Staffing and Sales
- Attract, source, recruit and place top tier talent of specific niche professionals.
- Establishes job descriptions, skills requirements and pay rates in conjunction with client contacts.
- Coordinates resource deployment for engagements. Engagements may be individual or large-scale projects. At times resources will also be deployed for potential engagement-hire opportunities.
- Must become knowledgeable regarding independent contractor (1099) and W2 worker classification.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients' engagement needs.
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Interview 8 candidates per week & initiate 20 connections with candidates or clients/day
- Must cultivate resource pool through consistent interaction (in person, over the phone, and electronically) with active associates and inactive potential resources.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets available resources to clients and prospects.
- Communicates proactively with clients to secure engagements.
- Retention is managed through consistent communication with active resources on engagement.
- Must give consultation, feedback, and coaching when necessary.
- Implements creative employee relations programs to retain resources, maintain morale throughout engagements, and promote resource referrals.
- Collaborates with client contacts to define goals and engagement requirements.
- Participates in project scoping meetings and quality assurance interactions (in person, over the phone, or electronically) to ascertain client feedback and appropriate action steps necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reconciles invoicing issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Maintains follow up with the clients and resources as necessary ensuring high level of client satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven success in staffing and/or accounting/finance preferred. Industry related, Staffing or Sales experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- CPA/MBA is preferred.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
John connects with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs related to permanent, interim, and contract hiring solutions, all while building a strong network for Advanced Resources.
Back to top