The Program Manager works closely with assigned client and internal colleagues at Advanced Resources to establish goals and manage workforce business solutions for their program. The Program Manager ensures expectations and goals are met while overseeing all aspects of client-specific deliverables.
Individuals must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, direct reports and our clients.
- Thoroughly understand and embody Advanced's vision, mission, and values
- Maintain general knowledge of standards of the American Staffing Association, all local, state and federals laws and regulations as they pertain to recruiting
- Oversee assigned Advanced partnership account including program development, oversight, resource forecast and allocation, communication and risk management
- Responsible for leading and managing a flexible workforce
- Responsible for leading, implementing, and managing a dedicated flexible sourcing initiative specific to client's needs
- Executing program goals at assigned client(s)
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for quality of delivery and service level agreements
- Monitor KPIs and deliverables set through program goals to ensure quality performance
- Act as primary liaison to hiring managers, flexible workforce, and Advanced
- Monitor program partnership to ensure Advanced Resources financial budget is met, working with strategic account staff and leads to maximize efficiency, identify issues and develop solutions
- Monitor candidate pipelines and work with the Talent Acquisition Specialists and Strategic Account Managers to maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
- Ensure final candidates placed at client account meet client requirements and are placement ready in accordance with contract terms
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of successful staffing and/or leadership experience
- Familiar with local, state, and federal employment law and regulations
- Possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Understanding of and ability to work within complex databases to track productivity
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Technology aptitude; leverages technology personally and is also able to leverage technology organizationally to improve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a results-oriented team environment
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
John connects with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs related to permanent, interim, and contract hiring solutions, all while building a strong network for Advanced Resources.
Back to top