As an Advanced Group Operations Coordinator, you will strategically partner with your Team to provide high-level support. To be successful in this role an Operations Coordinator must be highly motivated, self-managing, extremely detail accurate, have strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Responsible for initiating and processing: onboarding documents (e.g. I-9, tax forms, offer letter as required, etc.) and client-specific requirements (e.g. screenings, paperwork, etc.)
- Maintain recruiter and candidate communication throughout process
- Manage Applicant Tracking System to support onboarding and payroll processes
- Work in a team environment and manage partnerships with Recruiters, Shared Services and team members
- General administrative duties as needed such as ordering supplies and internal event planning
- Utilize a high sense of urgency while working in a results-oriented environment
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communication and follow through
- Bachelor's degree in related field highly preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of administrative experience, in Staffing, Recruiting or Human Resources environment preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including solid working knowledge of Excel
- Superior written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed organizational skills
- Must be able to develop strong working relationships with a customer service focus
- Ability to plan objectives and provide assistance to others. Also needs to use deductive reasoning, research skills, and decision-making skills to solve problems and enhance results
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
- Personable and outgoing with external and internal contacts
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Strategic Project Coordinator
Hollina helps keep the company on track with its overall strategic plan by overseeing documentation of project plans, deadlines, and reminders. She's also the point person for event planning, including thought leadership events.
Back to top