Division Director - Finance
The Division Director will enjoy the challenge of managing a team while providing sales & Operations leadership, guidance & motivation to the recruiting and sales professionals they lead. The Division Director directs plans, directs and controls all phases of branch or area operation in order to increase profits and encourage growth. They will also assist in the preparation of annual strategic business plans.
- Lead and manage the process of recruiting and hiring sales and recruiting staff
- Sales Leadership – Lead the branch sales efforts
- Increase sales through personal production
- Motivate and direct the sales professionals he/she manages
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings including job order, recruiting and sales meetings
- Audit and monitor activities of staff in ensure they are providing optimum service levels
- With Advanced guidelines, attract/hire/retain branch employees. Actively use the Advanced Performance Management System
- Expands business relationships within each existing customer via referrals to new departments, and exceeds client expectations to the degree that clients refer us to new companies
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients
- Works proactively with clients to pull orders
- Incremental growth of divisional revenue consistent with AGC targets
- Develop and grow a client base – use his/her proven sales/financial background to develop and growth his/her own client base by selling our services
- Establish and maintain rapport with key clients
- Meet all company operational standards, including the use of our technology, unemployment claims management, employee file compliance, accounts receivable excellence, etc.
- Contribute as a key member of the Advanced Resources leadership team to support overall company goals and initiatives
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in the staffing industry
- Must have worked in a metrics / quota driven environment
- Experience in coaching and developing a team of sales professionals
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff
- Plans objectives and provides clear direction, guidance, and assistance to others
- Effective and decisive problem solver
- High sense of urgency
- Confident with strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication with all who interact with Advanced
- Comprehends reports and written sources of information
- Independently organizes work and executes effectively to meet established objectives
- Adept at gathering and analyzing data; operate from facts
- Effective team builder
- Can effectively delegate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service with our clients and candidates
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Senior Staffing Consultant
As a Senior Staffing Consultant, Rich helps companies in the Chicagoland market identify talent for their accounting and finance hiring and project initiatives.
Back to top