Division Director - Direct Hire Finance
The Division Director will enjoy the challenge of managing a team while providing Sales & Operations leadership, guidance & motivation to the recruiting and sales professionals they lead. The Division Director directs plans, directs and controls all phases of business unit or area operation in order to increase profits and fuel growth. They will also assist in the preparation of annual strategic business plans.
Sales Ability & Sales Management Ability to consistently drive sales personally.
- Able to manage and lead an effective sales process through others.
- Incremental growth of divisional revenue consistent with AR targets.
- Develop and grow a client base - use his/her proven sales/financial background to develop and growth his/her own client base by selling our services.
- Establish and maintain rapport with all clients.
- The ability to source, secure, and build a sales team. Must be able to attract/hire/retain business unit employees. Actively provide feedback, coaching and mentoring through performance plans, one on one meetings, and individual development plans.
- Proven success at developing other producers
- Audit and monitor activities of staff in ensure they are providing optimum service levels.
Ensure that the team:
- Expands business relationships within each existing customer via referrals to new departments, and exceeds client expectations to the degree that clients refer us to new companies.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales. Proactively markets candidates to clients. Works proactively with clients to secure new business opportunities.
- Business Acumen
- Understanding of the financials and metrics required for success.
- Able to develop and enhance the business niche through marketing and other related efforts
- Demonstrated ability to pull the right levels to drive price, profitability and productivity
- Meet all company operational standards, including the use of our technology, unemployment claims management, employee file compliance, accounts receivable excellence, etc.
- Contribute as a key member of the Advanced Resources leadership team to support overall company goals and initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in the staffing industry
- Must have worked in a metrics / quota driven environment
- Experience in coaching and developing a team of sales professionals
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Plans objectives and provides clear direction, guidance, and assistance to others
- Effective and decisive problem solver
- High sense of urgency
- Confident with strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication with all who interact with Advanced
- Comprehends reports and written sources of information
- Independently organizes work and executes effectively to meet established objectives
- Adept at gathering and analyzing data; operate from facts
- Effective team builder
- Can effectively delegate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service with our clients and candidates
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Strategic Project Coordinator
Hollina helps keep the company on track with its overall strategic plan by overseeing documentation of project plans, deadlines, and reminders. She's also the point person for event planning, including thought leadership events.
Back to top