Director of Strategic Accounts
The Director, Strategic Accounts serves as the head of the strategic account function within Advanced Resources. The Director manages a team while providing executive sales leadership, guidance, and motivation to the management professionals they lead. The Director plans and controls all phases of area operations to increase profits and encourage growth. The Director will also assist in the preparation of annual strategic business plans.
Individuals must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, direct reports, and our clients.
- Thoroughly understand and embody Advanced's vision, mission, and values
- Establish a professional leadership presence with all internal and external constituencies
- Maintain knowledge of standards of the American Staffing Association, all local, state and federals laws and regulations
- Responsible for executive-level sales performance including engagement with key client accounts, driving repeat business, lead generation, strategic proposal development, and securing sales presentations with senior-level audiences
- Consult with potential clients to develop customized solutions through business needs analysis
- Establish and maintain rapport with key clients
- Maintain working knowledge of staffing industry and current market conditions
- Work closely in a collaborative spirit with all employees of the Advanced Group
- Hire and develop a management team who drive business results
- Maintain extensive knowledge of staffing industry and current market conditions
- Comprehend reports and written sources of information
- Ensure that each employee delivers exceptional customer and candidate experiences
- Foster a sense of accountability, whereby all activity and results goals are consistently met
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for quality of delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain metrics that continually measure team accountability, forecasting accuracy, and client deliverables
- Work closely with the executive leadership team on financial budgeting, forecasting, planning, and analysis
- Bachelor's degree ideally in business, finance, or marketing
- Minimum of 7 years of full-time work experience, including at least 3 years spent in a leadership capacity in which the candidate supervised other management professionals
- Staffing industry experience preferred
- Sales-driven individual who is skilled and effective in sales situations
- Proven track record in business development, specifically from direct vs. indirect involvement
- Experience in a metrics/quota-driven environment
- P&L experience
- Able to analyze business intelligence and reports and to synthesize such information into action
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong technology aptitude; leverages technology personally and is also able to leverage technology organizationally to improve business results
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
John connects with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs related to permanent, interim, and contract hiring solutions, all while building a strong network for Advanced Resources.
Back to top