Director of Consulting Services
Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: https://www.advancedresources.com/about-us/awards/ .
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
The Director of Consulting Services - Business Development, plans and executes sales activity to ensure that new business development and client retention occurs to support the long-term growth plans of each market.
- Drive the development of new client relationships through effective daily planning, prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and attend professional networking events on as appropriate.
- Meet annual personal sales and gross profit objectives.
- Pursue companies that fit the Advanced Resources ideal client profile.
- Consult with client contacts to understand current & future business needs and project requirements. This includes scoping projects with the client to advise on complexity and level of effort, talent level needed and timeframe in which the project will be completed.
- Build and maintain an appropriate sales pipeline for the assigned quota
- Maintain clear, accurate and timely sales/opportunity activity in the company CRM
- Participate and be responsible for development and delivery of all clients proposals and contracts.
- Attend weekly pipeline calls/meetings with direct manager
- Understand cross division selling opportunities when they are presented
- Represent Advanced Resources as the most respected consulting services firm in our industry. Differentiate us from our competitors. Develop client relationships to the degree that client share is maximized.
- Clarify client expectations and establish goals for advancing our client partnerships.
- Expand business relationships within each client via referrals to new departments, and exceed client expectations to the degree that clients refer us to new companies.
- Reconcile invoicing and A/R issues as they arise.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales. Proactively markets candidates to clients. Works proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Ongoing quality control to ensure progress of the project/position and consult on potential additional resources.
- Work with internal staffing operations so that recruiting activities compliment sales activity. Build team relationships with Operations/recruiting team and communicate frequently on upcoming client needs.
- Work with the Recruiting and operations team toward meeting our overall branch revenue and GP goals.
- Minimum of 7-10+ years of successful financial services sales industry experience and/or 15+ years of accounting/finance experience and knowledge( ie CFO, Controller, significant positions delivering financial project based solutions).
- Ability to thrive in a Metrics / Quota( sales) driven environment
- Experienced in account and or engagement management
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within. CPA or MBA is highly preferred.
- Ability to plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others. Also must use deductive reasoning, research and decision-making skills to solve problems.
- Possesses level of domain knowledge in financial area in order to at least have discussions with CFO, Controllers, VP Finance
- Ability to listen, assimilate and then identify potential project opportunities that Company is qualified to respond to, then communicate effectively next steps to client/prospect in order to allow a proposal to be presented at the appropriate time
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Ability to comprehend written sources of information (read reports, reference materials) as well as verbal sources of information.
- Ability to use oral communication and presentation skills to conduct effective client meetings and propose AR solutions.
- Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Resourceful, flexible and patient. Tenacious and persistent.
- Must have a clear understanding of our service offerings and what we can deliver.
- Must possess a Valid drivers license.
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Back to top