Business Development Consultant
Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: https://www.advancedresources.com/about-us/awards/ .
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
We are Advanced Resources, a top award-winning staffing agency. We're authorities in the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement of HR, technology, accounting/finance, healthcare, and office support professionals. We also provide a suite of strategic workforce business solutions designed to help our clients maximize the value they receive from talent. We specialize in identifying and understanding our clients hiring challenges and providing extraordinary talent and strategic solutions for their unique workforce needs. Our high-touch talent acquisition services involve effective talent recruitment, assessment and retention, and close collaboration with clients for a true partnership. We remain engaged with hiring managers and employees through assignments for continued business success. Whether you're passionate about our sales, recruiting or corporate support roles, you'll have the opportunity to do something extraordinary. Our employees are what drive our success and are at the very core of our identity.
As a Business Development Consultant you have 2+ years experience planning and executing sales activity to ensure that new business development and client retention occurs to support the long-term growth plans of your market.
- You drive the development of new client relationships through effective daily planning, prospecting, cold calling, and appointment setting.
- You have financial acumen and meet annual personal sales and gross profit objectives.
- You pursue companies that fit the Advanced Resources ideal client profile.
- You are skilled at client collaboration to understand current & future staffing needs. You clarify client expectations and establish goals for advancing our client partnerships.
- You represent Advanced Resources as the most respected staffing firm in our industry. You differentiate us from our competitors, and you develop client relationships and improve client share.
- You foster positive relationships to encourage increased sales. You enthusiastically market candidates to clients. You work proactively with clients to pull new orders.
- You partner with internal staffing operations so that recruiting activities compliment your sales activity. Build team relationships with the staffing team and communicate frequently on open orders to meet the overall branch revenue and GP goals.
- You effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order develop partnerships and present to clients and conduct effective client meetings.
- You are Inventive, Tenacious and Persistent!
- You thrive a Metrics/Quota driven environment.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to start fast with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- $75/mth Reimbursement for Wellness Activities let us pay for your gym!
- Community Works - extra time off to volunteer at the charity of your choice and Advanced matches your efforts with a donation
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match vesting schedule
- Five Star Company Paid Trip. Love what you do, meet your plan, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
Strategic Project Coordinator
Hollina helps keep the company on track with its overall strategic plan by overseeing documentation of project plans, deadlines, and reminders. She's also the point person for event planning, including thought leadership events.
Back to top