Business Development Consultant
A Business Development Consultant plans and executes sales activity to ensure that new business development and client retention occurs to support the long-term growth plans of each market.
- Business Development
- Drive the development of new client relationships through effective daily planning, prospecting, cold calling, and appointment setting.
- Meet annual personal sales and gross profit objectives
- Pursue companies that fit the Advanced Resources ideal client profile.
- Collaborate with client contacts to understand current & future staffing needs.
- Represent Advanced Resources as the most respected staffing firm in our industry. Differentiate us from our competitors.
- Develop client relationships to the degree that client share is maximized.
- Client Retention
- Continually clarify client expectations and establish goals for advancing our client partnerships.
- Expand business relationships within each client via referrals to new departments, and exceed client expectations to the degree that clients refer us to new companies.
- Reconcile invoicing and A/R issues as they arise.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Works proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Team relations
- Work with internal staffing operations so that recruiting activities compliment sales activity.
- Build team relationships with temporary staffing team and communicate frequently on open orders and upcoming client needs.
- Work with the temporary staffing team toward meeting our overall branch revenue and GP goals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful staffing industry experience
- Ability to thrive a Metrics / Quota driven environment
- Experienced in account management
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others.
- Also needs to use deductive reasoning, research skills, and decision-making skills to solve problems and enhance results.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interact with clients, candidates, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Ability to comprehend written sources of information (read reports, reference materials) as well as verbal sources of information.
- Ability to use oral communication and presentation skills to conduct effective client meetings.
- Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Resourceful, tenacious and persistent
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Resources's Employees
John connects with business leaders and hiring managers to understand needs related to permanent, interim, and contract hiring solutions, all while building a strong network for Advanced Resources.
Back to top