Technical Search Consultant
Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: https://www.advancedresources.com/about-us/awards/ .
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources
A Technical Search Consultant sources, recruits, and places top talent with our clients on a direct hire basis.
- Sources, contacts, and recruits quality candidates to maintain a pipeline in each key area of one's niche.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to assess the profile of candidates and be able to present candidates that best suit the clients' hiring needs.
- Various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and proactive outreach to candidates in active jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
- Achieving daily metrics to include 20 live conversations per day and 10 new candidate interviews per week.
- Completes placements by coordinating client interview schedules, conducting effective candidate preps, post-interview debriefing of clients/candidates, offer negotiation, and post-placement quality assurance.
- After training, Search Consultants should estimate $20,000+/month in revenue.
- Counsels candidates, gives useful feedback & coaches candidates through the interview process.
- Consistently communicates with candidates to foster open, honest candidate relationships.
- Helps candidates maintain morale throughout the interviewing process.
- Asks for and generates candidate referrals.
- Develops new business through sales efforts, including cold calling decision makers to ultimately book 2 client visits/ week.
- Gathers job order specific detail from clients, including job descriptions, skills required and salary ranges.
- Collaborates with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the organization/department's strategic hiring plans.
- Develops partnerships with key clients to facilitate the hiring process and increase long-term business.
- Consistent communication with client to ascertain feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles accounts receivable issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Communicates proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Technical Recruiters to maintain a team approach to handling our clients' needs.
- Support other branches offices with their placement needs when possible.
- Complete weekly reports accurately and on time.
- Achieve weekly recruiting, interviewing, send-out, placement and marketing goals.
- Participate in weekly branch and daily team meetings.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of successful business experience is preferred. Staffing industry or Sales experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Meet Some of Advanced Group's Employees
Brian S.Senior Analyst & Project Manager, Shared Services
Brian supports the sales team with technology. He ensures they’ve capitalized on the tools and software the company has invested in and looks at company trends to inform future strategy.
Back to top