Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: https://www.advancedresources.com/about-us/awards/ .
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
A Staffing Consultant will thrive in a fast-paced sales culture. To be successful in this role a Staffing Consultant must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
- Attract, source, recruit and place top tier talent of specific niche professionals.
- Establishes job descriptions, skills required and pay rates in conjunction with client contacts.
- Coordinates temporary and temporary-to-hire referral recruiting activities to source candidates.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients' staffing needs.
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Interview 10 candidates per week & initiate 20 connections with candidates or clients/day
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients.
- Communicates proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Retention is managed through consistent communication with temporary employees.
- Gives feedback, counsels and coaches when necessary.
- Implements creative employee relations programs to retain temporary employees, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals.
- Collaborates with client contacts to define goals and staffing needs.
- Participates in client meetings to ascertain client feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles invoicing issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Maintains follow up with the client and candidate as necessary ensuring high level of client satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of business experience is preferred. Staffing or Sales experience is ideal.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Meet Some of Advanced Group's Employees
Brian S.Senior Analyst & Project Manager, Shared Services
Brian supports the sales team with technology. He ensures they’ve capitalized on the tools and software the company has invested in and looks at company trends to inform future strategy.
Back to top