Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Human Resources and Recruitment jobs in Chicago, IL delivered to your inbox every week.
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisitiion the Senior Recruiter works closely with business unit leadership, hiring managers and interview teams to execute on a robust Talent Acquisition (TA) strategy. The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruitment, from understanding the business need, developing the sourcing strategy, attracting and qualifying candidates, telling our employment value proposition story, managing the interview and offer process, and generally being the Talent Acquisition champion.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter is the day-to-day point of contact for the business unit's leadership and hiring managers, helping to facilitate all aspects of the recruitment and hiring process. The Senior Recruiter collaborates with the TA team and functional HR team members on our brand story, candidate experience, and driving the Advanced Group culture through our hiring programs.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand business needs, developing the sourcing strategy, attracting and qualifying candidates, telling our employment value proposition story, managing the interview and offer process, and generally being the Talent Acquisition champion.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, negotiating offers and planning for start date.
- Develop a proactive sourcing strategy to maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for open requisitions and high priority pipeline roles, including passive sourcing on LinkedIn and other job sites, attending networking and industry events, and other creative sourcing techniques.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, alumni, and employees to bring top talent into our organization.
- Provide general market intelligence and research on our competitors to leaders and hiring managers, and regularly communicate information as value-added service.
- Track all recruiting data through our systems.
- Collaborate with the TA team to create and continuously improve recruitment programs and processes.
- Participate in strategic projects across TA, including tool implementation, process improvements, employer branding, etc.
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth targets.
- Act as a mentor and provide training to other members of the TA team.
- Provide excellent customer experience through effective communication.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; industry certification such as PHR, CSP or SHRM-CP a plus
- Minimum of 5 years full life cycle recruiting experience with demonstrated success, preferably internal/corporate recruitment or direct hire placement
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience in several disciplines. Experience with sales and HR recruitment a plus
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with hiring managers in delivering recruiting results
- Strong working knowledge of an ATS
- Creative sourcing background and ability to track and communicate recruiting data
- Collaborative team player and strong communicator; hands-on experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed; able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information and act with integrity and discretion
We are committed to a long-term flexible, hybrid work model. Our company offices are where we gather for collaboration and culture-building, and available for \"heads down\" work when it is the employee's choice.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.