Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
A SAS Programmer is responsible for providing programming support for clinical trials under the supervision of senior staff. This includes generating statistical tables, data listings, figures, and derived datasets according to specifications.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Understand and implement CDISC and other regulatory standards.
- Follow internal SAS programming conventions.
- Apply knowledge of SAS programming to develop and validate statistical tables, data listings, figures, and derived datasets (including STDM and ADaM datasets) for clinical trials data and for integrated summaries according to SAP and other specifications.
- Review case report forms and database structures.
- Perform ad hoc analyses of current and legacy databases.
- Work closely with other programmers, statisticians, data managers, and database programmers to ensure accurate and high-quality statistical output.
This job description is a summary. It is not intended to be comprehensive in detail. Individuals with this job title will be expected to perform according to their individual goals and evaluations in addition to this job description and all applicable standards (SOPs, manuals, code of conduct, laws, regulations, etc.).
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
- Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
- Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
- Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
Mariusz Stokowacki | Talent Acquisition Partner
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Back to top