Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in outsourcing solutions and staffing and to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO and Wunderland Group. Together with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, IT and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there is no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group. For more information visit: https://www.advancedgroup.com/
Want more jobs like this?
Get Accounting and Finance jobs in Athlone, Ireland delivered to your inbox every week.
Reporting to the Senior Director of International Finance, the International finance manager will liaise and coordinate with the global finance matrix, representing a "can do" finance structure eager to support across the business and its growth. The successful candidate will partner cross-functionally with members throughout the finance organisation, resulting in improved financial processes across all functional areas. The candidate must be willing to constantly question the "as-is" process as being optimal, anticipate future challenges from business growth and design and implement process change/improvement in advance of those challenges arising. They must have exceptional analytical skills, presentation skills, and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership and responsibility.
- Be a critical part of the development in the growing International Finance team. Ensure a key to ensuring seamless alignment within existing global finance teams, delivering a "One Advanced Group" finance voice to both internal and external customers
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements, facilitating increased local finance support (GL, AR, Revenue Recognition and AP), within the International Finance shared services responsibilities and team.
- Support process and system improvement opportunities by participating in change initiatives as part of continuous improvement ethos, working with both finance and non-finance colleagues, automation being a constant focus.
- Have a "sleeves up" approach, being willing to step in wherever and whenever required to ensure the deliverable is consistently met on time and on budget.
- Strong collaboration across finance operations, broader finance team, and other key stakeholders across the organisation
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
- Minimum ten years total finance work experience, with at least three of latter part being in finance management with diverse responsibilities across all finance functions. Supervisory experience in a service company preferred
- ACA, ACCA or CPA qualification required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, successful in dealing with finance and non-finance personnel at all levels
- Personally, exhibits a strong commitment to dependability and reliability with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of the relevant audience
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail-oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high volume environment that requires a work product that is highly accurate and timely
- High degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, MS Word). ERP system experience preferable
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.