Digital Marketing Director
Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
Lead the digital marketing team to support the sales/revenue and brand development goals of four distinct (Advanced Resources, Wunderland, Advanced Clinical and Advanced RPO) companies in the shared services/corporate division of Advanced Group. As head of the digital team, the Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for developing and executing on an inbound marketing strategy and leading efforts across digital marketing channels with a focus on lead generation and brand development for all Advanced Group companies. With oversight from the VP of Marketing, the position is responsible for developing the strategy, planning, project management, execution, and measurement across web, native apps, email, and social. The Director of Digital Strategy leads and mentors a team of staff responsible for email marketing, social media, content strategy, SEM and web.
- Define the strategy and enhancement plan for digital channels by creating an operating plan to support strategic priorities and design a long-term road map for digital growth
- Develop, plan, and oversee execution of all digital marketing campaigns by working with the Campaign Managers to evaluate business needs, prioritizing projects and workload to meet evolving strategic priorities, managing budget and associated planning, and analyzing performance and progress
- Manage and enhance marketing function of all Advanced businesses websites and mobile applications; identify new features and work with technology and product teams, as well as content and design, to implement solutions
- Own the development of the annual social media strategy; oversee the planning, development, and execution of social media marketing to drive conversions, lead generations and develop brand interest, awareness and value
- Own the development of the annual email marketing strategy; oversee the planning, development, and execution of email marketing campaigns to drive conversions, lead generation a and develop brand interest, awareness and value
- Own the development of the annual SEM and web strategy; oversee the planning, development, and execution of SEM campaigns to drive conversions, lead generation and develop brand interest, awareness and value
- Manage mobile marketing initiatives
- Supervise at least 3 FTE including Manager of Social Media, Email Marketing and Content
- Collaborate with the in-house Communications team for the content and design of project around digital properties
- Work with the IT team and external IT vendors to provide marketing perspective and guidance on internal and external facing IT projects
- Manage HubSpot website and blog templates to ensure optimal conversion rates and usability.
- Audit on-page SEO at regular intervals to ensure high SERP ranking. (URLs, Image Tags, H Tags, Meta Information)
- Work with IT to ensure hosting and bandwidth requirements are optimal.
- Update website content as needed.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Leverage HubSpot Marketing Hub, Google Analytics, CRM and other internal and external analytical platforms to source data for quarterly marketing reports.
- Prepare quarterly marketing reports with a focus on providing actionable insight. Reports include:
- Website/Blog KPIs
- Lead capture/conversion
- Content Performance
- Email Marketing Performance
- Social Media Marketing Performance
- Work across teams to collect anecdotal data for qualitative analysis.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand changes in strategy and their impact on tactical implementation.
- Present recommendations to leadership and work with leadership to prescribe and implement changes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 8-10 years of experience on global digital marketing and inbound strategy
- Minimum 5 years of digital team management experience
- Strong experience in working with a marketing/digital agency partner
- Experience with designing and implementing lead generation campaigns that are based on inbound marketing
- Must be HubSpot certified and be extremely knowledgeable about HubSpot and marketing automation
- Must be Google Analytics certified and be extremely knowledgeable about using Google Analytics
- Must have HubSpot and/or Salesforce CRM certification
- Experience with content strategy
- Email marketing
- Social media strategy
- HTML and CSS
- Must have strong analytical skills and must be a data-driven marketer
- Must be knowledgeable in paid search and SEO
- Strong knowledge of digital best practices, internet functionality, and technology trends
- Experience developing digital marketing campaigns, web business requirements, information architecture and wireframes
- Flexible in responding to changes in business priorities; proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under multiple, competing deadlines
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous environments and drive a team forward
- Experience with contracting and budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management is essential
- Clear understanding of meeting project deadlines
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Compelling presenter
- Ability to work within, and maintain Advanced Group's Core Values
- Demonstrated commitment to Advanced Group's Leadership Competencies with a servant leadership style
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Art/Design or related fields
- MBA in Marketing and Strategy - strongly preferred
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Back to top