Client Engagement Manager
With WunderLand it's a win-win: Our top creative, digital, and marketing talent get world-class opportunities, and our clients get elite talent-fast. We're a staffing, recruiting, and search firm offering full service solutions, including contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire. From writers and editors to web designers and print production artists, WunderLand talent is ready to hit the ground running. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, WunderLand employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. If you're a dynamic, hard-working team player who aspires to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives, we want to work with you. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than WunderLand.
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for identifying new clients (business development) and managing existing accounts (account management). You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients that include creative and marketing departments within Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized agencies, non-profits and associations. This position does not include recruiting or sourcing, but works closely with Talent Engagement Managers to help fill position requests from clients.
The Client Engagement Manager plays a critical part in the overall business and serves as an extension of the WunderLand brand. The opportunity for growth through excellent performance is unlimited in this role.
- Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client's business objectives and hiring needs
- Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
- Create client awareness of WunderLand's services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Attend relevant after-hours events, meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote WunderLand and network with potential clients.
- Work closely with the Talent Engagement/Recruiting Team.
- Adhere to WunderLand's core values and mission.
- 3+ years of professional experience focused in account management or business development
- Previous experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
- Previous staffing experience required
- Knowledge of digital, marketing and creative industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused with the ability to work independently when needed to achieve individual goals
- Personable and outgoing with external and internal contacts
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated, self-directed and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance
- Other traits that will allow you to be successful in the job - interest in a start-up, small company culture, ability to learn and work within a database/CRM tool, tactful, go with the flow attitude, ability to multi-task, ability to prioritize.
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Back to top