Client Engagement Manager
- New York, NY
Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our consultants by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and consultants help us to achieve. For more information visit: https://www.advancedresources.com/about-us/awards/ .
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and consultants first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
A Client Engagement Manager plans and executes sales activity to ensure that new business development and client retention occurs to support the long-term growth plans of each market.
- Resourceful, tenacious and persistent.
- Drive the development of new client relationships through effective daily planning, prospecting, cold calling and appointment setting.
- Meet weekly sales metrics that will lead to annual personal sales and gross profit objectives.
- Pursue companies that fit the Advanced Resources ideal client profile.
- Collaborate with client contacts to understand current & future staffing needs.
- Represent Advanced Resources as the most respected staffing firm in our industry. Differentiate us from our competitors.
- Interact with clients, consultants, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Continually clarify client expectations and establish goals for advancing our client partnerships.
- Expand business relationships within each client via referrals to new departments, and exceed client expectations to the degree that clients refer us to new companies.
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales, proactively markets consultants to clients and works proactively with clients to pull orders.
- Ability to manage accounts and continually seek new business.
- Work with internal staffing operations so that recruiting activities compliment sales activity.
- Build team relationships with staffing teams and communicate frequently on open orders and upcoming client needs.
- Work with the staffing team toward meeting our overall division revenue and GP goals.
- Must have a bachelor's degree - ideally relating to the business unit one works within
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful Sales experience, preferably in the staffing industry
- Ability to thrive a Metrics / Quota driven environment
- Experienced in account management
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to plan objectives and provide direction, guidance, and assistance to others.
- Also needs to use deductive reasoning, research skills, and decision-making skills to solve problems and enhance results.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interact with clients, consultants, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Ability to comprehend written sources of information (read reports, reference materials) as well as verbal sources of information.
- Ability to use oral communication and presentation skills to conduct effective client meetings.
- Ability to independently organize work to meet established objectives.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Resourceful, tenacious and persistent
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Back to top