Senior Clinical Recruiter (SCR) is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates. In addition, the SCR coordinates recruiting activities with Sales, and provides new recruiter training and mentoring.
1. Sourcing Candidates
- Proactively seek clinical research professionals from all available sources (Internet, advertising, databases, networking events and internet postings).
- Seek referrals from existing Contractors/Associates and candidates from the database.
- Maintain contact with inactive candidates.
- Seek out contact with subcontractors and other recruiting sources to fill "hard to fill" job orders.
2. Interviewing and Evaluating Candidates
- Interview candidates in person and/or via telephone.
- Qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources.
- Prepare candidate summaries and revise/finalize resumes or curricula vitae for submission to clients.
- Document and track screening activity in the designated database.
- Collect required documentation for client screening (Visa info, background check, Corp. to Corp. documents, etc.).
- Provide Candidates follow-up on send outs and current market status.
3. Coordinate recruiting activities with Sales
- Exchange information with Sales staff.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates.
- Pre-close candidates when setting up the interview with the client.
- Communicate with Sales regarding available candidates when necessary.
- Communicate with Sales regarding current billable flex staff (OUTSHEETS) contract end dates and update candidate resumes for submission to clients.
- Partner with Sales for upcoming job needs and any consulting or client issues.
- Provide Sales leads from references, candidate screens, database, Internet, etc.
- Update database and Sales in tracking and comments fields when candidates are no longer available.
4. Hiring and Closing Consultants
- Extend offers and work with candidates to ensure offer acceptance.
5. Relocation and Visa Activities
- Assist with relocation information.
- Coordinate with existing Contractors/Associates at client location.
- Coordinate Visa documentation/process with Contractors/Associates, Operation Manager and Legal Services
6. Provide new recruiter training and mentoring.
7. May also act as a Recruitment Team Leader.
8. Additional Responsibilities.
- Support current Team Leader.
- Maintain high level of success in recruiting for Advanced Clinical.
- Know and comply with the current Advanced Clinical policies, procedures, and other applicable standards.
- Represent the current team professionally and ethically at all times.
- Interview and evaluate applicants for positions within Advanced Clinical Recruiting.
- Perform role playing functions as needed, to provide training on best practices for handling any recruiting-related situations that may arise
- Assist with implementation of new team/office policies and processes.
- Attend team brainstorming functions with the Team Leader and others regarding recruiting strategies.
- Monitor the progress of new recruiters with the Team Leader (phone screens, contacts, sendouts, etc.).
- Provide knowledge to recruiting and sales staff to strengthen team environment and foster positive growth and relationships within the company.
- Maintain and archive required individual Gross Marginal Income (GMI) and recruiting numbers during the year.
The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and customer service skills, must demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and oral), have high attention to detail and follow-through and be adept with applicable software systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years Staffing/Human Resources or Recruiting experience
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
As a medical writer, Shaniya is responsible for compiling the data from clinical study reports, analyzing what’s been learned from conducting the trial, and summarizing that information into a scientific document.
Back to top