Senior SAS Programmer / Statistical SAS Programmer (home-based)
NOTE: This role can be based remotely from any U.S. location.
The Senior SAS Programmer / Statistical SAS Programmer is responsible for providing programming support for clinical trials and contributing to the development of departmental standards. This includes developing and validating SAS programs for statistical tables, data listings, figures, and derived datasets according to specifications.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Understand and implement CDISC and other regulatory standards.
- Develop and implement internal SAS programming standards.
- Create and maintain specifications for CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets and other derived datasets.
- Apply knowledge of SAS programming to develop and validate statistical tables, data listings, figures, and derived datasets (including STDM and ADaM datasets) for clinical trials data and for integrated summaries according to SAP and other specifications.
- Review annotated case report forms and database structures.
- Perform ad hoc analyses of current and legacy databases.
- Work closely with other programmers, statisticians, data managers, and database programmers to ensure accurate and high-quality deliverables.
- Support the efforts of others and share knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in Statistics, Computer Science or a closely related field, with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a SAS programmer, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical company. The candidate should have knowledge of basic statistical concepts, must have strong SAS programming skills, including data manipulation and statistical analysis procedures, and must have experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in mapping SDTM datasets is a strong plus. Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and organizational skills are required. Candidate must be detail-oriented, team-oriented, and self-motivated, and must work well under pressure.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
As a medical writer, Shaniya is responsible for compiling the data from clinical study reports, analyzing what’s been learned from conducting the trial, and summarizing that information into a scientific document.
Back to top