The Operations Associate is responsible for providing support related to the onboarding of candidates to both the Strategic Resourcing Recruitment and Sales teams.
- Responsible for admin activities needed to support the Business Development team in the Orlando office. This would include items such as:
- Scheduling, coordinating and communicating client meetings
- Entering new client contact, meeting data, updates etc into erecruit
- Event planning
- Travel and expense coordination
- Daily office management of supplies, kitchen maintenance, lunch orders when applicable, mail, etc.
- Complete candidate correspondence including offer letters/agreements/new hire paperwork
- Format candidate resumes for client and/or proposal submittal
- Initiate background checks and/or drug tests for candidates and follow-up on results
- Complete Employment Verification for associates/contractors
- Complete reference checks
- Distribute materials related to benefits, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions to associates
- Upload and maintain all executed candidate and/or client letters/agreements/new hire paperwork, etc. in erecruit
- Book travel for candidates, as needed
- Schedule candidate interviews, as needed
- Complete Worker's Compensation submittals for associates
- Complete Unemployment Claim submittals for associates
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- The Operations Associate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational and customer service skills, with high attention-to-detail and follow-through.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in the Staffing arena preferred
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws preferred
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
As a medical writer, Shaniya is responsible for compiling the data from clinical study reports, analyzing what’s been learned from conducting the trial, and summarizing that information into a scientific document.
Back to top