Manager, Business Development -Staffing
Advanced Clinical is a leading CRO, Clinical Staffing, and FSP service provider offering customized solutions to provide sponsors with a better Clinical experience. Our West Coast Clinical Staffing Division is looking for a Business Development Associate to plan and execute sales and delivery activity, to ensure that new business development and client retention occurs, supporting the long-term growth plans of this market.
- Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client’s business objectives and hiring needs.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
- Create client awareness of Company’s’ services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote Company and network with potential clients.
- Work closely with the recruiting/internal delivery teams.
- Confident with a competitive spirit.
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement and driven for success.
- Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Involve others in decision-making process/team collaboration
- Must assume responsibility for risk
- Stimulating communicator and persuasive/collaborative “selling” style
- Personable and outgoing with a focus on people and relationships.
- Driven to get things done with a positive response to pressure – thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.
- 3- 5 years of Sales / Business Development experience
- Experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree.
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
Market Development Manager
Lizzie collaborates with the Marketing, Business Development, and Operations Teams to develop and distribute educational and intriguing content that promotes brand awareness across Advanced Clinical’s functions.
Back to top