Manager, Business Development -Staffing
Advanced Clinical is a leading CRO, Clinical Staffing, and FSP service provider offering customized solutions to provide sponsors with a better Clinical experience. Our West Coast Clinical Staffing Division is looking for a Business Development Associate to plan and execute sales and delivery activity, to ensure that new business development and client retention occurs, supporting the long-term growth plans of this market.
- Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client’s business objectives and hiring needs.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
- Create client awareness of Company’s’ services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
- Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote Company and network with potential clients.
- Work closely with the recruiting/internal delivery teams.
- Confident with a competitive spirit.
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement and driven for success.
- Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Involve others in decision-making process/team collaboration
- Must assume responsibility for risk
- Stimulating communicator and persuasive/collaborative “selling” style
- Personable and outgoing with a focus on people and relationships.
- Driven to get things done with a positive response to pressure – thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.
- 3- 5 years of Sales / Business Development experience
- Experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree.
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
As a medical writer, Shaniya is responsible for compiling the data from clinical study reports, analyzing what’s been learned from conducting the trial, and summarizing that information into a scientific document.
Back to top