Director, Project Management (home-based)
Advanced Clinical is currently seeking a Director, Project Management, who will be responsible for the strategic and tactical operations of the Project Management Department.
The Director effectively manages all aspects of project management, including hiring, training, coaching PM staff as well as meeting all time frames and targets to both internal and external (Sponsors') satisfaction. The role directs the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other clinical activities of all CRO projects, which may be multi-regional in scope. He/She ensures appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules are adhered to by Project Managers. The Director ensures the development of project plans and key performance indices for all phases of the project lifecycle. Collaborates with Business Development, as directed by the Executive or Senior-level Clinical Operations Management, to finalize project budgets and scope of work and oversees management of project budget(s) to meet departmental and corporate financial goals, proactively ensuring adherence.
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven industry vision.
- Efficient and effective time management skills with ability to successfully manage competing priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, coworkers, managers and clients.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of, and ability to apply GCP/ICH and all applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-care or scientific discipline
- 10+ yrs of industry experience working on clinical trials
- 6+ years of experience in a senior leadership capacity; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Project Management certification or healthcare licensures or certifications
Minimum Training Requirements:
- Applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- 21 CFR all applicable parts
- FDA Guidance Documents including ICH E6
- Drug Development and Approval Process
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
As a medical writer, Shaniya is responsible for compiling the data from clinical study reports, analyzing what’s been learned from conducting the trial, and summarizing that information into a scientific document.
Back to top