Director, Business Development
The Director of Business Development, Consulting Services (DBD) is responsible for identifying and growing business relationships within life science companies with a focus on staffing services and comprehensive solution offerings. DBD’s responsibilities will focus on the Validation Service Vertical within Advanced Clinical’s Consulting Service business unit.
The DBD is responsible for developing, selling, and ensuring delivery for the services associated with the validation service offering, inclusive of Computer Systems, Process and Equipment Validation. The DBD will identify new business opportunities, cultivate relationships throughout a complex or expedited sales cycle, keep abreast of industry trends, and work with his/her team to establish short and long term sales strategies. The DBD will have a “hunter” mentality and have the ability to generate staffing and solution based opportunities based on the unique challenges of clients, coupled with Advanced Clinical’s proven and comprehensive suite of services.
What we offer:
- Outstanding compensation package
- Leading sales tools & software
- On-going training & development
- Work Life Balance – Ability to work from home
- Strong national client base & name recognition
- Excellent Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K / Vacation
- Rewards & recognition program – quarterly bonus plan targets and President’s Club
Advanced Clinical is determined to ensure that you are being challenged, exposed to the intricacies of the business and are becoming increasingly valuable as a business professional, both within AC and as an industry expert. This relationship leads to a healthy and progressive relationship with a focus on career and personal growth.
The DBD will drive and support the implementation of the consulting and staffing service offerings within the Validation Service Vertical. The DBD will be engaged in:
- The selling of Advanced Clinical’s suite of Validation Service offerings (includes calls, visits, proposals, professional and industry meetings, organizing events, editing marketing materials, etc.)
- Identifying staffing and consulting opportunities
- Acting as a brand ambassador for Consulting Services and the Validation Service Offering
- Supporting the delivery of Consulting Services and the Validation Service Vertical to meet or exceed client expectations with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Working with a recruiting team to quickly and effectively fulfill staffing and project requirements
- Skill market proven candidates from the Advanced Clinical pipeline
- Establishing a utilization and redeployment plan upon the completion of staffing engagements and projects.
- Working with a proven team of Subject Matter Experts to enhance our service offering, provide oversight, and demonstrate comprehensive value
- Understanding of financial management with a focus on profitable growth, cost containment and effective decision making
- Supporting and maintaining departmental policies, procedures, and operational infrastructure
- Supporting the vetting and assignment of associates and consultants to client projects and programs
- Managing effective utilization and allocation of internal staff
- Working with delivery to maintain a dynamic talent pool to execute on validation staffing and consulting service opportunities
- Maintaining personal expertise and knowledge through professional meetings, seminars, education, reading, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least 5-years of experience working in a business development environment with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding finite objectives and sales goals.
- Previous staffing and/or solution selling experience is a must
- Proven track record of supporting customers and working with executives to exceed expectations.
- Must be fluent in English and able to travel 50% of the time.
- Must be motivated and highly collaborative
- Must be an effective communicator (oral and written)
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
Market Development Manager
Lizzie collaborates with the Marketing, Business Development, and Operations Teams to develop and distribute educational and intriguing content that promotes brand awareness across Advanced Clinical’s functions.
Back to top