The focus of the Associate Recruiter is to work with others, building and maintaining relationships with candidates, hiring managers and colleagues, while adhering to established guidelines. Effective communication is crucial in response to others needs within the business and with clients. The Associate Recruiter must work in a collaborative, fast paced, detail oriented environment with multiple projects happening at once. This requires exceptional attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills as well as the desire to work with a team.
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates. In addition, the Associate Recruiter coordinates recruiting activities with Sales, and provides new recruiter training and mentoring.
- Proactively seek clinical research professionals from all available sources (Internet, advertising, databases, networking events and internet postings).
- Seek referrals from existing Contractors/Associates and candidates from the database.
- Maintain contact with inactive candidates.
- Seek out contact with subcontractors and other recruiting sources to fill "hard to fill" job orders.
- Interview candidates in person and/or via telephone.
- Qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources.
- Prepare candidate summaries and revise/finalize resumes or curricula vitae for submission to clients.
- Document and track screening activity in the designated database.
- Collect required documentation for client screening (Visa info, background check, Corp. to Corp. documents, etc.).
- Provide Candidates follow-up on send outs and current market status.
- Exchange information with Sales staff.
- Pre-close candidates when setting up the interview with the
- Partner with Sales for upcoming job needs and any consulting or client issues.
- Provide Sales leads from references, candidate screens, database, Internet, etc.
- Update database and Sales in tracking and comments fields when candidates are no longer available.
- Hiring and Closing Consultants
- Extend offers and work with candidates to ensure offer acceptance.
- Relocation and Visa Activities
- Provide new recruiter training and mentoring.
Must have strong organizational and customer service skills, must demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and oral), have high attention to detail and follow-through and be adept with applicable software systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years customer service experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with and contribute to a team
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
Market Development Manager
Lizzie collaborates with the Marketing, Business Development, and Operations Teams to develop and distribute educational and intriguing content that promotes brand awareness across Advanced Clinical’s functions.
Back to top