The Associate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates. In addition, the Associate Recruiter coordinates recruiting activities with Sales, and provides new recruiter training and mentoring.
You'll work in a collaborative, fast paced, detail oriented environment with multiple projects happening at once. Without a doubt, success in this requires exceptional attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills as well as the desire to work with a team.
- Conduct intake sessions with hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations and establish sourcing approach.
- Partner with hiring managers to fulfill a range of clinical research roles, provide guidance and aid in the selection of the strongest candidate.
- Source and submit highly qualified candidates within established timelines
- Provide regular updates to hiring managers regarding sourcing progress.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, screening interviews, in person and/or telephone interviews and remain in regular, close communication with candidate to address any concerns that arise.
- Act as liaison for hiring managers and candidates to ensure a timely pre-onboarding process of negotiating salary, reference verification, background checks, drug tests and ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition and sales teams to develop strategy for direct sourcing, internet, referral, campus and agency channels.
- Track and report all activities to generate accurate data for developing key performance metrics.
- Bachelor's degree required for consideration
- 0- 2 years recruiting experience
- Detail oriented, organized and strong ability to prioritize
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here
Meet Some of Advanced Clinical's Employees
As a medical writer, Shaniya is responsible for compiling the data from clinical study reports, analyzing what’s been learned from conducting the trial, and summarizing that information into a scientific document.
Back to top