Work From Home Remote Customer Service Position
- Knoxville, TN
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it's more than a job, it's a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you're in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Customer Care Agent in Knoxville, TN.
As our customers' first point of contact, you will be the friendly voice of ADT, providing an excellent customer experience by troubleshooting their problems and providing technical support. We will rely on you to listen to our customers and use your deductive reasoning skills, technical expertise, creativity and passion for helping to meet their needs - and remind them that behind our great products is a focus on the customer experience with accountable and collaborative team members ready to help them.
- We compensate based on experience.
- We offer pay differential during certain shifts, based on business needs
- We realize there are sometimes in our 24/7 business that conditions change. We offer shift differential amounts based on high volume times.
- This role will begin Monday, October 12th, 2020 at our Knoxville, TN location.
- This position has all shifts available.
- Relaying important information about their life-safety system and services, updating customer accounts and solving billing questions.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting devices across ADT systems.
- Helping customers understand the ADT noble purpose and providing customer lifestyle solutions.
- Coaching, team meetings or 1:1 development time to grow and develop your career at ADT.
- Paid virtual training - some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- VDI training requirements:
- PC, no Mac or Chromebook
- At least 10 mbps broadband internet connection with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- Windows 10 or higher
- If you do not meet these requirements, you will be able to train in the center and does not disqualify you from the position.
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
We're looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college credits; degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top