Wireless Service Technician - Portland, OR
- Beaverton, OR
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you interested in a career where you can save lives while doing what you love? As an ADT Everyday Hero, that's just what you'll do. ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and driving customer loyalty, quality and overall satisfaction.
Why do you want to be an Everyday Hero? Why ADT?
- ADT offers full benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with 5% matching.
- Company Vehicle
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point).
- Company Phone
- Company Uniform
- Work tools that you will need to be successful
- Competitive salary
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Employee referral bonuses
The wireless technical representative will configure wireless equipment for interconnectivity of security devices, and will troubleshoot, reconstruct and repair wireless equipment as well as provide site automation and system integration solutions including, but not limited to, network, hosted video solutions, and wireless thermostats, networked door bells, networked garage door openers, and wireless appliance/lamp modules. Wireless representative will educate customers on the operations and automation of their system(s).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid State Driver's License
- Technical school training highly preferred
- 2 + years Internet of Things experience, Basic Networking, i.e. Static IPs, experience delivering, integrating and/or repairing consumer electronic products preferred
- Experience with Installing and working on wireless systems
Back to top