- Boca Raton, FL
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Position Summary: As the UX Designer, you will beresponsible for working on and creating innovative user experiences that engagethe consumer who is looking for Home/Business Security, Cybersecurity andHealth monitoring, which will drive leads and help develop brand loyalty. Youwill work with the marketing team and be easily accessible to the various stakeholdersas a problem solver because you understand their business needs and know how toeffectively communicate to solve objectives. You will assist with designing andconducting UX research to improve usability implement design-thinking to createintuitive flows. You will raise the level of sophistication in design andalways look for new ways to make sure our website communicates ourtechnological expertise. Furthermore, you'll work with engineers to comeup with new and compelling executions that reinforce our technologicalsophistication that speaks to our consumer's needs. You will learn from andassist senior designers and agency partners. You will be expected to constantlybe researching new design options by researching our competitors and knowingwhat they are doing and how we can beat them at their game. An ideal candidateis self-motivated and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit that allows you tochallenge the status quo and creative innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Create user journeys across digital experiences, end-to-end
- Developer user personas that align with end users of technology developed by ADT
- Design UX flows, for a variety of technologies (web, mobile and emerging) in support of the all ADT digital properties (customer-facing and internal)
- Create original wireframes, with feedback from the stakeholders and technology partners
- Create engaging prototypes for usability testing
- Conduct user research using a variety of methods including online and in-person studies
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure finished products meet requirements created by Marketing and the Technical Product Team
- Deliver and receive creative assets to other digital marketing teams for use both internally and externally through their vendors
- Participate in daily standup meetings to give and receive status reports on projects that require both marketing and IT support
- Collaborate with other designers and IT support to give and receive feedback
- Bachelor's degree in User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture or related field
- 1-3 years of overall experience in the design area, in Interactive or Agency organization
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience at an agency or advertiser a plus
- Experience with design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, UserTesting.com, UserZoom, etc.
- Experience in working with IT to develop best practices for front end development using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
Skills & Knowledge:
- Must be able to translate business goals into functional strategies
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and be proficient in spreadsheet applications
- High attention to detail and high standards for deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients or business stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of best practices for Web design, Apple Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design and American Disabilities Act (ADA) best practices
- Familiarity and experience working with agile methodologies, a plus
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top