Technical Product Manager
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager for the ADT Technical Product Management team.
The candidate will have a very strong technical background with a passion for product management. As a technical role, the candidate will create, develop, and modify content and publish it to ADT's corporate website. The candidate must have prior experience in coding and modifying web content for enterprise websites. The ideal candidate must also be able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently. This position requires a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. The Technical Product Manager will work closely with business leadership to define and execute on features that improve the customer experience and drive KPIs, while helping to deliver the vision and strategy of ADT.com.
Position Responsibilities :
- Manage the design, upgrade, enhancement, maintenance, availability, the effectiveness of the technical functionality, and the content for one or more enterprise websites
- Maintain short- and long-term product roadmap and use data-driven approach to prioritize the team's work
- Partner closely with the Director, Product Management on overall product roadmap and strategy
- Program all and/or the selected components of web applications, as well as record and document the components and applications and develop automated techniques that enable end-user content publishing
- Knowledge and experience in implementing A/B tests and Multivariant tests using Adobe Test & Target, preferred, but not required.
- Work with consumer insight teams and external agency partners to develop, test and deploy new features and functionality.
- Develop digital consumer experiences in partnership with UX/UI teams
- Use analytics to optimize web content and understand traffic.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Program, test, and implement mapped graphic images, forms, and HTML pages
- Responsible for evaluating, developing, and maintaining, along with usage of, file servers and related systems
- Assist in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and creating documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine technical product requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met
- Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluation, and buy/build recommendations
- Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting specifications throughout the project life cycle
- Work with AEM Workflows, templates, components, DAM, CRXDE, Classic UI, Touch UI to upgrade and update web pages
- Working side-by-side, and collaborating with engineers and marketing professionals to successfully complete projects
- Verify the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and ensure it works across all modern browsers.
- Optimize and upload digital assets to AEM Asset Manager
- Monitor and report metrics associated with all activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as a developer and/or Technical Product Manager.
- Minimum two years of professional experience working in development and authoring within AEM/Adobe CQ5, preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing A/B tests and Multivariant tests
- 2-3 years of experience in adobe experience cloud project implementation, preferred.
- Experience with Multisite Site Manager, Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target preferred
- Knowledge of secure web application development practices.
- Preferred expertise in object oriented programming languages, such as Java.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with UX leads
- Experience in effectively working in cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects in a rapid pace.
- Ability to effectively work together with marketers, product managers, and engineers alike.
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and exhibit critical thinking skills.
- Experience with agile software development methodology.
Back to top