Team Manager - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Las Vegas, NV
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the High Volume Installation work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District installation work force and Corporate Installation.
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the installation work force and ensures familiarity and training of product skills.
- Formulates a sound business plan to provide cost efficient service for targeted sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets. Works with Area Manager to meet profitability goals.
- Conducts meetings on a monthly basis. Communicates current installation policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Assists sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Installation. Ensures consistency of field installation activities.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely installation to customers for maximum retention.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly installation/service activity to include individual installers'efforts and results.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience
- 3 to 5 years related industry experience with a high volume, high impact operation.
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com
Back to top