Team Manager Customer Care Monitoring
- Rochester, NY
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Facilitates, coaches, and provides leadership and resources for a team consisting of an average of 20 Team Members. Provides technical support, advice, and experience and enables the team with regards to designing, developing, and deploying billing service strategies, processes, and work flow. Responsible for the efficient handling of inbound customer inquiries relating to their ADT invoice.
- Facilitate, coach, and provide leadership and framework for daily operation.
- Increase team's process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure staff works within the guidelines established by the organization.
- Provide technical support, advice, and experience.
- Monitor team performance and provide feedback.
- Provide performance trends and analysis to team.
- Assist the team in developing and implementing team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing conflict and diversity.
- Foster team building and group dynamics, provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Lead team by role modeling company values.
- Provide technical education on call center strategies, including all related policies and applicable laws governing billing and collections.
- Communicate business performance and direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year degree in business, liberal arts or other related program is required. Four year degree is preferred
- Two (2) years experience in a customer service related position
- Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in a service environment managing non-exempt level employees
- Managerial and excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be PC proficient
- Must have understanding of call center dynamics and key measurements
- Some knowledge of telephony capabilities CMS, CenterView, Auto-dialers helpful.
Equal Employment Opportunity Section:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top