Talent Acquisition Team Lead
- Irving, TX
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leadingprovider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada,protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Makingsecurity more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support,ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speedand quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADTis headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 peoplethroughout North America. For more information,visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
This opportunity willlead a team of 8-10 recruiting professionals recruiting for Call Centerpositions. Lead the day to day recruiting activities, be the first escalationfor all call center recruiting questions/issues, daily review and audit ofrecruiters openings, Taleo (applicant tracking system) usage and adherence toguidelines. Will also be responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifyingexceptional candidates. Assist and support in the training of new Recruiters,Recruiting Coordinators and Recruiting Sourcer's. Will identify and share bestpractices throughout the Call Center Organizations. This position isalso responsible for providing a superior candidate experience throughout thehiring process, leveraging the latest recruitment technology as well as thehighly respected ADT brand at every opportunity. The role requires a recruitingprofessional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energywhile working under minimal supervision.
- He/She will manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects
- Lead daily leadership of the recruiting team
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of recruiting professionals
- Taleo knowledge highly preferred
- Will act as a trainer to new recruiters focusing on Call Center hiring
- Leverage diverse 'toolbox' of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities with ADT
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business partners to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Track and report key recruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in ADT's applicant tracking system to ensure compliance
- Determine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies and vacancy advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three (3) plus years required, five (5) plus years strongly preferred of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other applications and programs as needed
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Must be proficient in Taleo
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal hiring managers representing multiple business units
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and doour best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued.Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve thisgoal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feelincluded and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top