Talent Acquisition Recruitment Team Lead
- Jacksonville, FL
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
This opportunity will lead a team of 8-10 recruitingprofessionals recruiting for Call Center positions. Lead the day to dayrecruiting activities, be the first escalation for all call center recruitingquestions/issues, daily review and audit of recruiters openings, Taleo(applicant tracking system) usage and adherence to guidelines. Will also beresponsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidates.Assist and support in the training of new Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinatorsand Recruiting Sourcer's. Will identify and share best practices throughoutthe Call Center Organizations. This position is also responsible forproviding a superior candidate experience throughout the hiring process, leveragingthe latest recruitment technology as well as the highly respected ADT brand atevery opportunity. The role requires a recruiting professional who is able todemonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimalsupervision.
- He/She will manage theentire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing relatedactivities and cross functional projects
- Lead daily leadershipof the recruiting team
- Demonstratedexperience leading a team of recruiting professionals
- Taleo knowledge highlypreferred
- Will act as a trainerto new recruiters focusing on Call Centerhiring
- Leverage diverse'toolbox' of creative and traditional sourcing techniques,efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationshipswith prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities with ADT
- Collaborate withhiring managers and business partners to anticipate and meet evolving hiringneeds
- Track and report keyrecruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in ADT's applicanttracking system to ensure compliance
- D etermine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies and vacancy advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three (3) plus years required, five (5) plus years strongly preferred of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other applications and programs as needed
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Must be proficient in Taleo
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal hiring managers representing multiple business units
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meetdeadlines and work well under pressure
ADT LLC is an EqualEmployment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse andinclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment whereevery employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help savelives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in anenvironment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online atjobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top