- Spring House, PA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
The Systems Engineer will have wide-ranging responsibilities for the entire corporate infrastructure, including systems design, performance analysis, development operations, monitoring and troubleshooting.
As the Systems Engineer you will primarily be responsible for managing the organizations Microsoft Windows environment and encompassing applications. This role is also responsible for managing various other applications that support business operations, which may run on Windows, Linux, or SaaS platforms. The environment is fast-paced and complex, with networking and application scalability experience necessary. You will be a key contributor in supporting the organizations development teams and will contribute in application support roles for production deployments. In addition, the role will require participation in a 24/7/365 on-call rotation to support production systems and business operations.
- Administer Windows desktop and server technologies across all environments, on-premise and cloud
- Assist Level 1 support team with escalations
- Maintain backup policies and DR infrastructure
- Manage services such as Active Directory, SCCM, IIS, Office 365, and SQL Server Failover Clustering
- Documenting, communicating and enforcing IT standards
- Support a VMWare infrastructure; including storage, networking, and security
- Administer hosted call center platforms, configuring IVR/ACD to support business
- Outstanding communication and collaborative skills
- Proactively troubleshoot and improve upon processes
- Security advocate in decision making
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently without close supervision
- Manage time well and prioritize tasks to meet project needs
- 3+ years of WIndows administration in an enterprise environment
- Experience managing Windows servers, VMWare, and SAN technologies
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related field
- Strong understanding of networks including TCP/IP, VLANs, ACLs/Firewall
- Experience with scripting, automation, or continuous-integration a plus
Back to top