Supply Chain Coordinator
- Augusta, GA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
The ADT Supply Chain Coordinator will work within a warehouse in a designated ADT Sales & Service Office (SSO) and will be responsible for timely and cost-effectively ordering supplies, receipt and stocking of inventory, and shipping of SSO inventory.The Supply Chain Coordinator ensures the security and accountability of inventory by documenting transactions using computer-based systems such as Oracle and Perpetual Inventory, processes transactions in accordance with procedures established by ADT and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) guidelines, and periodically conducts physical inventories and system reviews.
- Completes online orders for hardware, cable, and other miscellaneous items as required for the ADT Sales & Service Office (SSO) for the Service and Installation departments and processes purchase orders to maintain the inventory levels in the SSO warehouse.
- Ensures that the local SSO warehouse is a safe, organized, and secure facility and takes immediate corrective action necessary to regain compliance when defaults are found.
- On a daily basis, uses the Perpetual Inventory functionality to document transactions on equipment to and from various sub-inventories assuring that the physical inventory and the 'booked' inventory in the system match and investigates and resolves any discrepancies.
- Pulls and issues hardware as required for Residential, Small Business and Core Commercial installation and service jobs as required.
- Replenishes truck stock for each fleet vehicle and moves material from shipping/distribution trucks into the warehouse.
- Opens shipments and verifies parts ordered, unpacks, removes, and reconciles items for each department, and tracks and forwards receipt for materials purchased to Accounts.
- Identifies shelf locators to be entered into the Perpetual Inventory system and stocks all warehouse shelves in accordance with established static stock and hardware guidelines.
- Delivers incoming material not assigned to the warehouse to its proper destination and ensures that the inventory is properly documented into the appropriate sub-inventory.
- Maintains product knowledge for items in stock and answers technical questions related to the work order, its number, and equipment needed.
- Examines equipment returned from cancelled accounts to determine if the equipment should be repaired, replaced under warranty, returned to manufacturers for credit, or disposed of within Perpetual Inventory and Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines.
- Maintains control logs and copies of all invoice transactions for material procurement and material handling as per federal, state, and local regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of material handling and inventory control experience.
- Previous experience working with a computerized, perpetual inventory management system.
- Basic computer skills, (e.g., Microsoft Office, especially in excel).
- Knowledge of perpetual inventory management system.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate warehouse related equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Valid driver's license.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top