Sr. Web Application Developer
- Spring House, PA
At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers , our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, vis it www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram .
***This role could be remote for the right candidate.
We are seeking an experienced ecommerce developer to develop and support ADT's ecommerce solutions in our Blue Bell, PA office.
- Work with product owners and other team members to define, analyze, and implement required functionality
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform
- Drive architectural discussions to deliver a solid, detailed technical design and architectural documentation
- Create governance within development teams to improve processes and deliver best in class applications
- Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
- Maintain existing code and assets and troubleshoot bugs within a complex code base.
- Regularly communicate with project team regarding task-level ticket status, including updates to task tracking software to reflect task progress and state
- Identify issues with existing code and proactively suggest recommended changes to prevent challenges in the future
- Deliver end-to-end Salesforce B2C e-commerce solutions
- Mentor and support team members
- Bachelor's degree specializing in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Advanced-level understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and SFRA framework required
- At least 5 years of experience in B2C eCommerce web development
- Advanced experience with HTML5, and CSS, SASS
- Experience in languages and platforms such as Ruby, Python, and Java
- Experience with MVC and Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience integrating third party APIs (Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms, version control systems (such as Git or Mercurial), Jenkins, Gulp, Jira, Confluence, Git Hub, and Bit Bucket
- Experience working in Agile development environments; utilizing Scrum principals to execute projects
- Experience mentoring and/or managing a small team and a willingness to act as both a "doer" and a leader.
- Familiar with Build and Deployment automation CI/CD processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification received within the past two years
- Familiarity with non-SFCC eCommerce platforms
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Back to top